Spinach with Peanut Sauce
- 10 oz block of tofu
- 1/2 lb. Red Dog Farm Spinach
- 2 Teaspoons sesame oil (you could use water but the sesame oil adds a great flavor)
- 2 Teaspoons of soy sauce
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Sriracha (hot sauce) to taste
Cube and press extra water from the tofu. Prepare the peanut sauce (recipe below). Heat the oil and soy sauce, then add the tofu. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, if desired. Sear one side of the tofu, then flip and repeat (approx 5 minutes per side). Steam the spinach until it turns a nice green. Don’t over-steam! Serve with rice or quinoa and top with peanut sauce and sriracha to taste.
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 1 Tablespoon oil (sesame preferred)
- 1 Tablespoon of soy sauce
- 2 cloves of Garlic, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 small lemon
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1/4 Teaspoon Sriracha or other chili sauce to taste
Blend all the ingredients together with a fork or a food processor until its smooth, creamy and uniform.