Happy June 24th all! Because today is my (Phoenix’s) birthday, I decided to interview the crew about theirs!
Question 1: What is your favorite vegetable/fruit that comes out during your birthday month?
Question 2: What is your favorite food you like to eat on your birthday?
- Year round, but especially on her birthday, Minotaur loves to celebrate with nachos.
Shed Fairy (March):
- Red Cabbage Raab
- Shed Fairy likes to celebrate with an 85% dark chocolate bar.
Lil Shrimp (April):
- Lil Shrimp loves the mac ‘n cheese that her mom makes.
- Purple Sprouting Broccoli
- Stingray likes to treat himself to a green sauce chicken enchilada.
- Napa Cabbage
- Chupacabra loves to make kimchi with napa cabbage.
- Green onions
- Cranberry loves to have a nice big salad and steak seasoned with a basil, cilantro, and parsley chimichurri.
- Grilled vegetables make a great birthday for Jambalaya.
- Butternut squash
- Butternut squash mac ‘n’ cheese is Aioli’s birthday food of choice.
- Growing up, his mom made Korean ribs to celebrate his birthday.
- Snap Peas
- She loves to eat corn on the cob with lots of butter and a nice grilled ribeye steak.
Red Hot (September):
- Brussels sprouts
- Red Hot likes to treat himself to a nice dark beer on his birthday.
Green Chile (October):
- Green Chile loves pumpkin pie on his birthday.
- Mayo likes to indulge in a chocolate cake with a chocolate frosting.
- Dark chocolate is Nooch’s favorite birthday food.
As June comes to an end, I look forward to enjoying all the fun & new produce. There is so much more yet to come!
Until next time,